By Menkes Development
FROM $ 680's
- HEIGHT: TBA
- UNIT COUNT: TBA
- UNIT TYPES: 2 & 3 Stacked Bedroom Units
TENTATIVE OCCUPANCY: Q4 2023
- Located at Commerce St & Interchange Way, in the heart of the brand new Vaughan Metropolitan Centre
- Steps to the Brand New Subway station that connect you to Downtown Toronto
- Multi-Billion Dollar re-development of a brand new downtown that will include new office towers, hotels, entertainment district, convention centres and much much more
- Incredible opportunity to invest in an emerging downtown before it is developed!
- The Ultimate in Connectivity – M2 Towns is strategically located close to the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre TTC Subway station, which is a transit hub that is also serviced by the Viva, YRT and Zum transit systems, representing connectivity to neighbouring cities like Richmond Hill, Brampton and Markham.
- Quick access to GO Transit is also a short distance away from M2 Towns situated to the South, which offers regional transit service to all parts of the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area. Beyond public transit, getting around by car at M2 Towns is a breeze, with convenient access to Highways 7, 400 and 407.
- Lifestyle Amenities – As a thriving new urban centre, Vaughan Metropolitan Centre offers lifestyle amenities as diverse and dynamic as its residents. A shopper’s dream, Vaughan Metropolitan Centre boasts a quick commute to renowned shopping centres like Vaughan Mills and Yorkdale.
-For adult-friendly and family-centric dining, VMC caters to foodies and families with restaurants like Jack Astors, Moxies and Chop Steakhouse & Bar. GoodLife Fitness and the YCMA provide fitness facilities for every family member’s health and recreational needs. Jet-setters will enjoy hopping on Highway 407 to Toronto’s Pearson International Airport in less than 20 minutes.
- Education & Accessibility – With the Finch West Subway Extension to VMC, students and faculty travelling to the York University Campus upgraded up from a 40-minute bus commute to a 7-minute subway ride, transforming the concept of convenience in Vaughan and sparking a new wave of home-buying interest. Almost 60% of the Finch West Subway extension ridership is utilizing the Campus-centric stations. No longer restricted to student housing or Toronto’s rental market, students and educational professionals alike are seeing Vaughan and the VMC as their first choice for convenience-centric housing.